Insted O'Lead Gold 3010
- Prevents valve seat wear caused by unleaded fuel
- Raises octane of fuel 2 to 5 points to help stop knocking and pinging
- Restores power, improves performance and enhances fuel economy
- Contains MMT, a proven and effective octane booster safe for vintage vehicles
- Insted O’Lead #3009 is available without the Octane Booster
Advantages & Uses
Many classic and antique cars were built with “soft” valve seats that were protected from wear by the use of leaded fuel. If unleaded fuel is used in these older vehicles it will often lead to excessive valve seat wear and can harm the engine. These vehicles may also experience knocking and pinging, which can lead to critical engine damage and expensive repairs.
BARDAHL SPECIAL DUTY Insted O’ Lead Gold™ is a unique dual action formula that combines an effective lead substitute for protection from valve seat recession and an octane booster (MMT) to eliminate knocking and pinging. This SPECIAL DUTY solution will help insure that a valuable classic or antique car is protected from the effects of unleaded fuel.
Add one bottle to the tank prior to filling-up with fuel. For optimum protection, it is recommended to use with every new tank of fuel. For use in vehicles with non-catalytic engines designed to run on leaded fuel only. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 03010 6
- Product Size:
- 12 oz (355 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 12 / 9.5 lbs / .42 ft3 / 11”L x 8”W x 8.25”H
- Case UPC:
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >141° F/ >60.5°C