Engine Power Booster 1511
- Reduces friction and wear to improve gas and diesel engine power and performance
- Inhibits oxidation to reduce formation of sludge, gum and varnish deposits
- Synthetic oil stabilizer increases oil viscosity to decrease oil consumption and lower emissions
- Special dispersant additive helps prevent soot build-up in diesel engines
- Extra protection for engines using low sulfur diesel fuels
Advantages & Uses
Hard working engines in trailer-towing, off-road or recreational vehicles demand extra protection from the engine oil to maintain efficiency and performance. Heavy loads and high temperature operation will break down the active ingredients in motor oil. This will result in lower oil pressure, increased oil consumption, greater friction, more wear and the formation of harmful engine deposits. The depletion of these important oil properties will reduce performance and can lead to serious engine damage and costly repairs.
BARDAHL SPECIAL DUTY Engine Power Booster™ is an ultra concentrated formula that reduces engine wear, restores lost power and increases engine efficiency. The formulation uses ‘polar attraction’ compounds to enhance the level of lubrication. This SPECIAL DUTY solution is comprised of anti-wear, extreme pressure, and oxidation inhibiting additives, plus an oil stabilizer to improve the strength and thickness of the oil film at high temperatures, providing the essential level of protection for hard working gasoline and diesel engines.
Add with each oil change or between oil changes as needed, especially before a demanding, heavy duty use of the vehicle. While the engine is idling and warm, pour entire contents into the crankcase. One bottle treats up to 5 quarts of motor oil. This formulation is suitable for use in all types and grades of motor oil, including synthetics. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 11084 6
- Product Size:
- 12 oz (355 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 12 / 10 lbs / 0.42 ft3 / 11”L x 8”W x 8.25”H
- Case UPC:
- 80 cSt @ 100°C
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >356°F / >180°C