E10 & E15 Fuel Stabilizer with Water Dispersant 5110
- Stabilizes gasoline and gasoline/ethanol blends during storage
- Eliminates corrosion of fuel system components caused by ethanol blends
- Cleans the carburetors and fuel injectors
- Prevents gum, varnish, and sludge deposits due to oxidation
- Reduces the possibility of ethanol/water phase separation
- Improves performance and keeps the engine operating efficiently
Advantages & Uses
Recreational vehicles that are used only seasonally often suffer from fuel system deposits due to oxidation during storage. This degradation of the fuel contributes to performance issues such as failure to start, poor idling and reduced performance. Gasoline/Ethanol blends (E10 & E15) create additional problems as the fuel absorbs water over time and this will cause corrosion in the fuel system.
BARDAHL Special Duty ATV/UTV Ethanol Fuel Stabilizer™ is a concentrated formula that alleviates any harmful effects of E10 & E15 blends. Special corrosion inhibitors prevent rust and decay of fuel system components and fuel stabilizers stop oxidative degradation of the fuel that commonly occurs during storage. This Special Duty solution also contains a water dispersant additive to reduce the possibility of ethanol/water phase separation due to the accumulation of moisture in the fuel tank.
Add contents to the fuel tank or a fuel container prior to filling with fuel. Use with each new tank of fuel and at the end of the season or prior to any long term storage for maximum protection. One 5 oz. bottle treats 5 gallons of gasoline or gasoline/ethanol blend.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 05110 1
- Product Size:
- 5 oz (148 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 12 / 4.7 lbs / 0.26 ft3 / 9.5”L x 5.5”W x 8.5H
- Case UPC:
- Light Amber
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >141° F/ >60.5° C