ATV/UTV Fuel Systems Treatment with Friction Modifier 5105
- Keeps carburetors, fuel injectors and intake valves clean
- Prevents hard starting, rough idling and hesitation
- Reduces upper cylinder friction to maximize power and performance
- Prevents corrosion in the fuel system by dispersing water
- Maintains engine at peak efficiency
Advantages & Uses
When off-road vehicles are only used occasionaly or seasonally, deposits will build up in the engine. Also, moisture will develop in old gas left in fuel tanks, allowing the formation of gum, varnish, sludge and other deposits. This contamination can cause hard starting, rough idle, hesitation and overall poor performance.
BARDAHL Special Duty ATV/UTV Fuel System Treatment™ is a concentrated formula containing a powerful detergent that keeps carburetors, fuel injectors and intake valves clean. This Special Duty solution also contains a unique soluble friction modifier to reduce upper cylinder friction for maximum power and performance. In addition, a water dispersant helps prevent any problems due to accumulated moisture in the fuel.
Add contents to fuel tank or fuel container prior to filling with fuel. Recommended for use at the beginning of the season, end of season and as needed to maximize power and performance. One 5 oz. bottle treats 5 gallons of gasoline or gasoline/ethanol blend. Not recommended for use in vehicles with common crankcase/transmission and wet clutch.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 05105 7
- Product Size:
- 5 oz (148 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 12 / 4.7 lbs / 0.26 ft3 / 9.5”L x 5.5”W x 8.5H
- Case UPC:
- Light Amber
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >141°F / >60.5° C