ALL-U-NEED! Fuel System Treatment 5010-C
- Powerful pre-emission test cleaner that significantly reduces tailpipe emissions
- One tank clean-up of injectors, intake valves, combustion chambers and emission systems
- Removes carbon deposits and cleans the injectors, intake valves and combustion chambers
- Restores power, eliminates many drivability problems and improves fuel economy
- Meets all CEPA standards and regulations
Advantages & Uses
Many older vehicles experience difficulty passing today’s stringent emission testing that is required by local governmental agencies. Failure to pass an emission test can result in lost time for re-testing and in many cases costly repairs. A failed test is usually due to carbon and other harmful deposits forming in the fuel system that create higher levels of emissions.
BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® Fuel System Treatment™ is a powerful concentrated formula that cleans the fuel injectors, intake valves and combustion chambers in one tank of fuel. When used prior to an emission test, this Special Duty solution restores proper operation of the fuel and emission control systems to help pass the test and noticeably improve the drivability of the vehicle with just one tank of gas.
Add one bottle of ALL-U-NEED!® Fuel System Treatment™ to the tank prior to filling up with fuel. Drive vehicle for sufficient distance to consume ¾ tank of fuel prior to performing emission test. Use at every oil change or every 7,500 kilometers (5,000 miles) to maintain optimum performance. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with government regulations.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 05010 4
- Product Size:
- 475 ml (16 oz)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 6 / 6.6 lbs / 0.25 ft3 / 7.5”L x 5.5”W x 10.375”H
- Case UPC:
- Light Amber
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >141° F/ >60.5°C