Engine Flush Cleaner 4031
- Removes gum, varnish, sludge and worn metal deposits that build-up in the engine
- Helps free up sticky valve lifters and piston rings
- Prepares the engine for an oil change; so new oil is not contaminated
- Safe to use, does not contain any solvents that will harm seals or other engine components
- Removes worn metal and other deposits blocking internal fluid passages
Advantages & Uses
All engines gradually develop gum, varnish and sludge deposits over time. These deposits interfere with the normal operation of the engine causing poor lubrication, reduced fuel economy, and a variety of drivability problems, which can decrease the life of the vehicle.
BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® Engine Flush Cleaner™ is an environmentally-friendly solution that contains no harmful solvents and is safe for use in all engines. It is a light oil-based product containing special dispersant and detergent additives that actively remove harmful deposits and keep them in suspension until the oil is drained from the engine.
Pour entire contents of one bottle into the crankcase with the old oil. Do not overfill. Run the engine for 15 minutes to circulate the solution. Drain the old oil from the engine, replace the filter and fill with new oil. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations. Once the engine is cleaned and flushed, use BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® B1 Oil Supplement™ to maintain efficient operation and maximum performance of the engine.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 11085 3
- Product Size:
- 16 oz (473 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 12 / 13.0 lbs / 0.54 ft3 / 11”L x 8”W x 10”H
- Case UPC:
- 7.0 cSt @ 100°C
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >275°F / >135°C