B2 Oil Treatment 21208
- Effectively stops oil burning and protects against engine wear
- Restores compression and engine power to improve performance
- Safe to use in gas or diesel engines and will not harm plastic or Teflon components
- Compatible with all types and grades of motor oil, including synthetics
Advantages & Uses
Over time excessive oil burning will occur in older engines. Also, when oil burns, its lubrication properties are depleted and that causes oxidation, formation of deposits, engine wear and lower performance.
BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® B2 Oil Treatment™ is engineered for older, higher mileage engines that are burning oil or operating under heavy loads or in extreme high temperature conditions. Using proprietary ‘polar attraction’ technology, B2 Oil Treatment™ provides a triple layer of anti-wear and anti-friction protection that extends the effectiveness of the lubricant. By adding a tough lubricating film to metal parts, it will remove deposits, reduce corrosion and restore power. This ALL-U-NEED!® solution also provides extra lubrication for city driving and during cold start-ups to minimize wear.
Add during each oil change and between oil changes as needed. Pour contents into crankcase prior to filling with new oil. One bottle will treat up to 5 quarts of motor oil. For newer vehicles, use BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® B1 Oil Supplement™ #10208 to enhance performance. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 21208 3
- Product Size:
- 12 oz (355 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 12 / 9 lbs / 0.42 ft3 / 11”L x 8”W x 8.25”H
- Case UPC:
- 500 cSt. @ 100° C
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >356°F / >180°C