XTC 100% Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil 24610
XTC 100% SYNTHETIC 5W-30 PASSENGER CAR ENGINE OIL is a high performance synthetic oil designed to meet the latest car manufacturers warranty requirements. Specifically formulated to meet the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today’s domestic and foreign automobiles.
This 100% synthetic oil is of the highest quality and contains special additives which protect against high temperature oxidation, wear, and viscosity breakdown. It is fortified with detergent-dispersants, rust, corrosion inhibitors and friction modifiers to keep engines exceptionally clean and free of sludge, varnish, rust and meet the fuel economy requirements.
- XTC 100% Synthetic 5W-30 meets or exceeds OEM warranty requirements.
- Highly oxidation stable - protects engine from oil thickening, high temperature sludge and varnish deposits.
- Shear stable viscosity index improver protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
- Effective detergent-dispersants keep engine parts clean.
- Improved fuel economy means better gasoline mileage.
- High TBN / alkaline reserve effectively neutralizes corrosive acids formed by combustion to protect critical turbo charger bearings and other vital engine surfaces.
- Anti-wear agents effectively protect cam lobes and other highly loaded parts from wear.
Advantages & Uses
XTC 100% SYNTHETIC 5W-30 meets or exceeds ILSACGF-5 and API Service Classification of SN and SN-RC requirements and is recommended for domestic and foreign high performance engines. It is recommended for small, high RPM engines including those that are turbo charged.
Recommended for passenger cars, light duty pickups, motorcycles and other gasoline engines in mobile and stationary service.
Appropriate viscosity grades meet the warranty requirements of Chrysler (MS63955), Ford Motor Co. (WSS-M2C946A), and General Motors specification of GMW-16181.
- Product #:
- Gravity, °API:
- Flash Point, °C:
- Pour Point, °C:
- Viscosity @ 100°C, Cst:
- Viscosity CCS @ -30°C, cP:
- Viscosity Index:
- Bright & Clear
- Zinc, Wt %:
- Phos, Wt %: