MVP+ 20W-50 Motor Oil 22200
Bardahl MVP+ 20W-50 motor oil is a “universal” engine oil that meets the warranty requirement of all major gasoline and diesel engine manufacturers. MVP+ was specifically developed for use in “mixed fleets” comprised of both gasoline, two-cycle and four-cycle diesel engines. As a multi-grade oil it is especially suited for use over a wide range of temperatures and load conditions with all types of gasoline and diesel fuels.
This motor oil is a blend of highly refined base oils and specially selected additives designed to provide excellent performance in all recommended applications. Contains effective detergent-dispersant to keep sludge and varnish deposits to a minimum. Additionally fortified with oxidation- corrosion inhibitors, high temperature anti-wear additives and foam inhibitors to protect vital engine parts from scuffing and protect bearings from corrosion.
- Highly oxidation stable - protects engine from oil thickening, high temperature sludge and varnish deposits.
- Shear stable viscosity index improver-protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
- Effective detergent-dispersants keeps engine parts clean.
- Improved fuel economy means better gasoline mileage.
- High TBN / alkaline reserve effectively neutralizes corrosive acids formed by combustion to protect critical turbo charger bearings and other vital engine surfaces.
- Anti-wear agents effectively protect cam lobes and other highly loaded parts from wear
Advantages & Uses
Exceeds API Service Classification SL/CF-4 and is recommended for use in gasoline passenger cars, light trucks, and all diesel vehicles including those with turbocharged engines. MVP+ also exceeds API SH, SG, CF, CE and previous gasoline and diesel engine oil specifications.
- Product #:
- Gravity, °API:
- Flash Point, °C:
- Pour Point, °C:
- Viscosity @ 100°C, Cst:
- Viscosity @ -15°C, CCS:
- Viscosity Index:
- > 130
- Bright & Clear
- Zinc, Wt %: