B1 Oil Supplement 10208
- Reduces engine friction and wear and improves fuel economy
- Increases rust and corrosion protection to decrease harmful deposits
- Restores power and enhances performance in cars, trucks, farm vehicles and industrial equipment
- Safe to use in gas or diesel engines and will not harm plastic or Teflon components
- Suitable for use with all types and grades of motor oil, including synthetics.
Advantages & Uses
Modern vehicles operate under conditions that put extreme stress on the motor oil. Newer engines are smaller and operate at higher RPMs, increasing under hood temperatures and break down the strength of the oil. Also, city traffic conditions with stop and go driving contribute to greater thermal and mechanical stress on the oil. As the lubrication properties are depleted, this causes oil oxidation, deposit formation, engine wear and lower performance.
BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® B1 Oil Supplement™ uses ‘polar attraction’ technology to provide a triple layer of anti-wear and anti-friction protection that extends the effectiveness of the lubricant. By adding a tough lubricating film to metal parts, it will control oil oxidation, decrease deposit formation, reduce bearing corrosion, minimize wear and enhance overall engine performance. This ALL-U-NEED!® solution also provides extra lubrication for city driving and during cold start-ups to minimize wear.
Add during each oil change and between oil changes as needed. Pour contents into crankcase prior to filling with new oil. One bottle will treat up to 5 quarts of motor oil. For older vehicles that are burning oil, use BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® B2 Oil Treatment™ #21208 to restore performance. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 10208 7
- Product Size:
- 12 oz (355 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 12 / 9 lbs / 0.42 ft3 / 11”L x 8”W x 8.25”H
- Case UPC:
- 11.0 cSt. @ 100° C
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >356°F / >180°C